New Year’s Eve Ball Drop in NYC 2021! 🎉
If you have always wanted to be in NYC Times Square when the famous ball drops – but didn’t want to stand for hours in the crowded street, then plan to ring in 2021 with NYCVP’s biggest bash of them all – the New Year’s Eve Times Square Ball Drop Gala above the crowds!
You’ll be twenty-three stories up with views of not only the Times Square Ball – but also the fireworks display over Central Park after the ball drops. Oh, and don’t forget the open bar, hors d’oeuvres, buffet stations, desserts and DJ dance music. The best part? Unlike those standing in the street below you will be indoors – not worried about the weather and with full access to restrooms. Sweet! This event is truly a bucket list item!
During your visit enjoy seeing iconic attractions like Top of the Rock, Rockefeller Center, Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, United Nations, 911 Memorial and so much more.
Early Booking Price Slash!🚨
2-nights at the Sheraton Times Square Hotel + Gala Ball Drop Party from $1460 per person (airfare extra) Prices listed are per person based on double occupancy.
LIMITED TIME OFFER – contact me to book your New Year’s celebration.
📥Judy@sailsand.com | 757.603.6138 office
Your New Year’s Eve Times Square Ball Drop Vacation includes:
- Accommodations at a Manhattan hotel like the Sheraton New York Times Square, conveniently located inside the New Year’s Eve security “lockdown” zone
- All local and state hotel taxes
- NYCVP’s exclusive New Year’s Eve Times Square Ball Drop Gala party at Convene Conference Center
- NYPD- and Times Square Alliance-approved lanyard credentials for entering the security zone and navigating the festive crowd
- Admission to your choice of the American Museum of Natural History, the Museum of the City of New York or the New York Water Taxi Statue of Liberty Flex Pass
- Admission to your choice of the Empire State Building Observatory, Top of the Rock Observation Deck or the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Shopping Discounts at Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s and South Street Seaport
- Optional Broadway theater tickets, additional sightseeing, museum admissions and dining (at additional cost)
- And more.
Until next time…