Let’s talk about the protocols in place at Disney World for your health and safety.
There are many and you must do your part by following them – it’s a partnership. I’m sure I may be missing some but these are the ones that stood out to me on our recent visit (Aug 2020).
✨At your resort hotel
- – minimal contact and touching is in place which means you bypass desk check-in.
- – Mouse keeping (maid service) is reduced to every other day and they only refresh towels and remove trash. They don’t make your bed or do a thorough cleaning (until you depart and they ready the room for the next guest)
- – At the pool social distancing is still considered with chairs spaced for social distancing and NOT to be moved
- – pool chairs are sanitized each day and wiped down.
- – masks aren’t required at the pool, when ACTIVELY eating or drinking, in your hotel room (gotta put that in there), or in the restaurant.
- – dining is mobile order only unless it’s table service
- – soaps in the bathroom have been sanitized
- – the remote for the TV has a plastic covering for ease of cleaning of the buttons.
✨ At the theme parks
- – Masks are worn at ALL times (yes even for photos) except when dining or at a relaxation station
- – social distancing markers in the queue for rides tell you where to stand
- – the Fast Pass system is disabled therefore all rides are standby only with minimal wait times (we walked onto many rides)
- – open trash cans to avoid contact
- – social distancing throughout the parks
- – hand wash stations throughout the parks
- – hand sanitizer machines at the beginning and end of every ride
- – sanitizing of ride cars throughout the day with spray disinfectant
- – dining tables and seating set up for social distancing
- – cast members all wear masks and many wear visors as well.
- – touchless payment systems in place
- – reduced shops and eateries are open
- – any portion of a ride that had a gathering of people has been removed (ex: the elevator in Haunted Mansion or you no longer design your car at test track)
- – resort buses are no longer jam packed as seating is numbered and spaced for social distancing and clear plastic barriers in between sections. You will be given a number on where to sit for your party.
- – Your party will have the entire car on the monorail or Skyliner
- – Magical Express has assigned seating and spaced every other row
As you can see there is so much in place to protect all who come to this magical place.
Personally, we had a very enjoyable trip and all these protocols made the experience more magical for us.
Until next time..
See more of our recent visit to Disney World on our Facebook or Instagram page. Be sure to follow our agency.
When you’re ready to book your next vacation then reach out to us to help. Info@sailsand.com
Ready to get started today! Complete this inquiry form and I will contact you. Or email me directly at Info@sailsand.com